Friday, October 20, 2006

What a day and evening, Yawwwwn!


I know you all want to know how my day went yesterday, Well some of you may.
My facial was the ultimate luxury. The spa is adding an European facial to the menu of services we provide, so B who is our trained aesthetition, wanted both us Desk Divas to come in for our free facial so we will be able to sell the treatment to the public. Oh! Boy! will I ever be able to sell this one, it was absolutely fabulous.

After the facial was completed I had to drive a very short distance away and weigh in at Weight Watchers, I lost 1.6lbs this last week just 3lbs from my goal weight YAHOO!! Then I drove back to the spa, stopping by my friend's place to give her a ride back to the spa. My friend also happens to be a massage therapist and gave me my free 90minute massage. Both us desk divas are given a free massage every month, how cool is that?

My 90 minute massage extended way past two hours as I have a shoulder which is giving me problems and J worked some extra time on it.

After we had finished at the spa J and I went out and grabbed a bite to eat before heading home. I felt like a *wet noodle* when I arrived home so did nothing more than sit around and relax for the rest of the afternoon.

After all the relaxing I did earlier in the day you would think I should have slept like a baby, I thought I would too.

I snuggled into bed, pulled the covers up around my neck, wiggled into a comfy postion, closed my eyes, and started to listen to the Art Bell show. Usually I never hear the end of the program as I fall asleep before it ends. I did my usual thing of starting to doze off, then dang! I came back into full consciousness.

Mr. C has hurt his shoulder so he was having trouble getting comfortable too. He finally dropped off into dreamland and I lay there awake. Now I was too hot, throw the covers off, now I am too cold, pull the covers back over, doing so quietly and gently so as to not wake my honey. This went on for a while and my sense of humor had long since flown, getting out of bed and watching TV until I grew sleepy would have been a good idea, but I did not want to get out of my nice warm cocoon.

It is 2am I lay there trying to quiet my mind and mercy of mercies, I hear RAIN on the roof, my very favorite noise at night. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I guess five hours sleep is better than none at all. My internal timeclock wakes me at around the same time every morning regardless of the time I go to sleep.



No comments: