Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's raining gold

This morning I had to drop my car off at the mechanics, so while I waited for my ride home, I walked across the road to the garden center.

This is one time I was happy to have a camera in my purse. Oh! what I wouldn't do to have two arches covered in ?? I stopped to call the garden center to ask the name of the plant. They are actually Golden Rain trees trained to grow over the arches.
Hmmmmm! I wonder if MrC would build me two arches, or I would settle for just one.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful

Helen

mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Oh my gosh, that is the most beautiful picture! I wish I had been there too.
And thank you girlfriend, for being the 5,000th vistor to my blog!! love ya!!!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

How very, very beautiful!