Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Not much happening right now

I haven't had much to say or anything to blog about this last week. I have been working a few more hours a week at work (so much for semi-retirement) and also getting ready for a couple of weeks vacation in November. More to come about the vacation soon
I am posting using a very small notebook which I will take on vacation with me. This keyboard is a teeny tiny thing compared to the one I use on my regular PC and I can see where anyone with large fingers would have a frustrating time trying to type, as they would be hitting two keys at the same time. I plan on using this notebook so I get used to it.

1 comment:

Gail Wilson said...

I am having days like yours too Keewee, sometimes I just can't think of anything to say that would sound interesting to anyone else. Sometimes I have just posted a picture! Love you, G