Monday, June 28, 2010

WHERE ON EARTH IS IT?

Mr C has just upgraded my PC to Windows 7, and so far I am liking it. I have a bee in my bonnet about changing the header on my garden blog, but to create a new one I need to find the CD and download a program that was previously on the computer before Windows 7. Hmmmm perhaps it is in one of my desk drawers.
Well two hours later, four drawers have been emptied of their contents, old papers shredded, other things rubber banded or in ziplock baggies, a bag of rubbish to put in the garbage, and still no CD.
The CD was used a couple of years ago to install the program, so it could be anywhere. Here I was patting myself on the back for being organized, I guess I am not as smart as I thought I was!!
Well, now I have started searching for the elusive CD I may as well re-organize the whole room, I know the darn thing will turn up when I least expect it. Now where is the CD?
I searched all over the place and could not locate it. BUT I do have four lovely neat drawers, I can find anything in at a glance *grin*

2 comments:

edtNZ said...

Hope you find that missing CD of software. I sent you an email showing how I have my software/backups/blank stock organised. This may give you some ideas. You sound as though you like things tidy and organised. Regards.

edtNZ said...

I forgot to say in the email I took a blank CD in its jeweled case in my pocket to the store when I went to buy the boxes, to get the perfect fit.