Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I am one who always looks at my glass being half full

But am having a difficult time doing that now, although I must.
As I posted yesterday, Mike underwent a biopsy, and the doctor says there is an 85% chance it is cancer, I am saying it is a 15% chance it is not.
HERE is the link to Mike's post about the subject.


Blogging will be light as I am taking this opportunity to make a quick trip to visit my family in New Zealand. I leave on Saturday and will return on Christmas day.
Please continue to keep Mike in your prayers.

5 comments:

Gail Wilson said...

He and you are in my thoughts and I am sending as much energy your way as possible.
Gail

betty-NZ said...

I am still praying for you and yours. I'm glad you get to visit NZ, although it's not under the perfect circumstances.

edtNZ said...

Have a safe trip keewee and best of luck to Mike.

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Thank you all for your prayers and best wishes. I am going to enjoy my visit in New Zealand as much as possible. I am lookng forward to visiting my family.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip Jenn and enjoy the time with your family. We wish Mike all the very best, We are thinking of you. Take good care dear friend. GINCO