Saturday, June 17, 2006

Me And My Family

Neither of us slept very well last night, and Rocket seems to always know when we are having difficulty sleeping as he jumps up on the bed and purrrrrs until we nod off. We listened to his purrrrrrring several time during the night.

This morning Rocket jumped up on the bed once again, stomped across Mr.C's middle and put his nose almost on mine and looked into my face. You see, I was past my usual rising time and he came to check on me, and probably muttering under his breath * you are way late in getting out of bed, it is past my early petting time*

Thanks kitty, you take very good care of your family.


5 comments:

Phyllis said...

Ah, Rocket looks like such a dear!!
I was reading previous posts and found your 'tractor supply' post hilarious!!

Ginco said...

Hoooo! That expression!
"All in a day`s work", says
it all.

Mary Lou said...

Try sleeping with 4 of them vying for the warm spot on top of the electric blanket!! I finally had to give up and turn on the other side too, just so I would have a good nights sleep!

Anonymous said...

my dogs never let me sleep in. They always seem to know when it is 6:30am. Although, I don't really understand why they have to wake me up when 7 other people live in this house :)

steve said...

you are very lucky to have such a reliable alarm clock. M body clock is set to 4.30 and its nice on a Sunday like now to have lie in,but I still got up at 6.00am,,, strange.