Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nothin' cuter than

This morning as I was driving to work, I noticed a mother sheep with two lambs close to the fence near the road. I always take my camera and have been wanting to photograph these cuties, for the last couple of weeks, but they have been way off in the distance. When I noticed them today, I made a quick U-turn, parked my car and walked across the road to capture the scene.

I am thinking these are twins, even though one is black and the other white, as this mother and her youngsters, were the only ones near the fence. All the other sheep and their lambs were quite a long way of in the distance, and I am sure lambs stick close to Mom.

I wanted to reach out and pet them

They sure are the sweetest little lambs.

4 comments:

cassie-b said...

so cute thank yo for sharing.

Gail Wilson said...

What cute babies and great pics! A very lucky opportunity with your camera! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Yep!!! They be real cuties. OH, & by the by,
HAPPY B'DAY Ms. KIWI

LouG

lom said...

oh how sweeet