Sunday, January 31, 2010

The stories they could tell

Are you like me? and wonder about the people who used to live in these old empty homes, and imagine what stories the old house and barn could tell if they could talk.


Even though the old house is run down and neglected, I still find it to be rather charming and interesting.

I see this old building a few times a week as I drive to work, and noticed after the last big wind storm we had, that the already falling in roof had fallen further. Another good storm and the building may be just a pile of old wood, lying in a heap on the ground.

1 comment:

Gail Wilson said...

Oh yes Keewee, you have the same thoughts that I do. I like to imagine the lady of the house proudly planting her flowers all around her brand new house and tending to her growing garden for her growing family. Oh I could go on and on!! Gail