Friday, January 06, 2006

I Got to Choose!

BackPack Picnic Set

Once a month, at our Fishin' Club's meeting, we raffle off several cool prizes. Mr.Completely always buys a bunch of tickets, I buy a few, depending how many dollars I have in my pocket.

Last night when we arrived I went to see what I could win, and there was a cool picnic set, I mentioned to Mr.C "I would like that"

When the tickets were drawn Mr.C was lucky to be the first winner and told me to choose what I would like to have, of course you know what I chose.

I was lucky to be the third winner, so I chose a very nice flashlight. Can't have too many flashlights around the house when you live in an area of frequent windstorms resulting in power failures.

The picnic set includes, 4 place settings featuring, knives, forks, spoons, plates, picnic wine glasses and fabric napkins. little wooden salt and pepper shakers, a cheese knife, wooden cutting board, multi-function tool, including a bottle opener, corkscrew and blade.

The backpack has two storage pockets, an insulated inner pouch, and a detachable insulated wine bottle holder.

I can hardly wait for warmer weather to get here so we can go on a picnic.



No comments: