Friday, January 06, 2006

Mini Vacation from Blogging

I will not be doing any blogging until probably Monday.

Mr. Completely and I are heading down to the Portland area for both business and pleasure.

On Saturday we are meeting up with one of our blogger friends, Rivrdog, and will get in a little range time. We will also work over some of the final details and equipment for the pin shoot to be held on March 11th.

Sunday all day will be spent in Washougal, Washington, a small town just over the border from Oregon, installing a computer system and training the employees how to run it all, then back home late Sunday night.



3 comments:

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Are you back now? ;)

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Yes I am, but am way too tired to post right now, I will catch up tonight.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I understand.