Friday, February 03, 2006

Cat blogging

Hi my name is Chico.

Over the Christmas holiday, Keewee came over to my house every day, for two weeks, while Mum and Dad were away on vacation.

I looked forward to Keewee coming over to give me my kitty food and a treat, but best of all, Keewee played with me.

We played with a string toy, (a piece of string with ribbons tied on the end) I loved to pounce on it when it was pulled by my hiding place under the couch.
When keewee left the house every morning, she would leave a different toy for me to play with. I was never bored.

I nearly forgot to tell you, Keewee brought me turkey on Christmas day, she really is thoughtful, I like her a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would dearly love a cuddle from chico.We ran a cattery and I sure do miss the moggies. DAPHNE.

Suzanne said...

Guest blogging at it's furriest!