Sunday, April 02, 2006

CWSA PIN SHOOT

I was going to be lazy and not post about my Sunday afternoon, but decided to go ahead and tell you I had a fun time at the Central Whidbey Sportsmans Association Pin Shoot.

It happened to be a day when everyone, it seemed, was having problems of one kind or another. They were having trouble with their weapons misfiring, jamming etc. or just plain not shooting as well as usual.

I was one of those not shooting as well as usual, for two reasons. First I was trying a new technique in coming up to the first pin, and the second reason, I have not done much practice lately.

All said and done, I did have a grand time and came in, I think in fourth place.

My best match was when I came up against Dean. We both were pretty determined and had a very close match.

You can find some pictures and more about the day HERE at Mr. Completely's.

No comments: