Friday, April 14, 2006

I know, I did not use too Much!

After driving home from work in the rain, I parked my car and started up the front steps to go inside. As I got near the flower pots I had planted a couple of days ago, I noticed all the white on top. The first thing that crossed my mind was, darn, I must have used too much *soil moist* (a product you add to the soil which absorbs and releases water) then said to myself " I did not use too much, besides it was put down below the roots of the plants."
About this time I decided it is too cold standing around and I will figure it out tomorrow, so went indoors.

As I came inside Mr. C asked, "did you see all the hail today?" Mystery solved, that is what is on the pots, I went back outside and noticed the hail also on the garden


There is still quite a lot of hail left a few hours after the storm had passed over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, maybe you should move to this "WARMER" side of the state!! haha!!!

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Hostagirl, let me consider, Mmmmmm, nope I am staying put.