Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Awwww you are so cute

Sometimes I simply don't have a whole lot to blog about, especially during the winter months when I am not venturing far from home. I have decided, for your entertainment, to post pictures from the extensive collection of photos I have taken during the past years.

Here is the cheeky little semi-tame black bunny, who decided to rest on top of a potted fern. Of course I shooed it off, and moved the pot away from the other pots, so the rabbit did not have something to jump up on to enable it to climb onto the potted fern. This little rabbit is very friendly and will come hopping up to me as soon as I open the front door. Naturally I nearly always have a treat for "black Bunny" Mr C and I are of the opinion, that years ago, some kids in the neighborhood had domestic pet rabbits, and when they no longer wanted to care for them, or had too many babies to look after, they released the rabbits into the wild, and they have bred with the local cottontails. Now we have golden, brown, gray, and a couple of black rabbits of cottontail and domestic heritage, happily living in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

betty-NZ said...

What a wonderful sight to have in your garden!

cassie-b said...

What a cute little bunny. It's so nice that you offer treats to him.