Tuesday, June 24, 2008

UH OH! WE HAVE BEEN BUSTED!

Last year we had caught a glimpse or two of a squirrel darting up into a tree, but none near the bird feeders. This year it is a different story. At first I thought there was just one squirrel, then a few days ago I was sure that the critter I was seeing seemed smaller. Yesterday I saw two squirrels gobbling down sunflower seeds so my suspicions proved to be correct.
I must say these two sure are entertaining.

"If I sit in the pan of seeds, I will get my share before the birds get here"

" I sure hope I can hold on long enough to get my fill of peanut suet"

"There's gotta be an easier way"

I really didn't think you would notice a few itty bitty seeds were missing!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're fun to watch. If only they didn't eat so much.

Cas

Maria Verivaki said...

very cute, very sweet