Monday, June 02, 2008

RESTAURANT CLOSED TO RABBITS

A little while ago, as MrC opened the front door and looked out, I heard him say. "bring your camera and come out here and take a look at this"
Around here you never know what you are liable to see, so as I was walking towards the door I was turning on my camera ready to take the picture of a lifetime, OK, at least an interesting picture.


"Are you waiting for the gate to be opened?" I asked the bunny. He/she seemed to be looking longingly at all the vegetables inside the fenced garden. "Sorry wabbit, this is not a restaurant for rabbits, and these vegetables have not been planted for your enjoyment" With that he/she got up and hopped away.
Do I feel bad? not at all. We have about 9 acres of nice alfalfa pasture the rabbits can eat.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

but they look so good!

Mary Lou said...

Meany!!!!

Don't rabbits burrow?

mistaya's M.O.M. said...

NOW THAT'S A WONDERFUL PICTURE!!! IT SURE TELLS A GREAT STORY ALL BY ITSELF.

Maria Verivaki said...

my husband would never have brought out a camera - he'd just get out the rifle, and i know what we'd be cooking for lunch on that day!

Anonymous said...

How perfect is that. I guess he was just admiring the view. :-)