Sunday, December 04, 2005

Gonna Be A Bear

In this life I’m a woman. In my next life, I’d Like to come back as a bear.When you’re a Bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing But sleep for six months. I could deal with That.

Before you hibernate, you’re supposed to eat Yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When you are a girl bear, you birth your Children (who are the size of walnuts) while You’re sleeping and wake to partially grown, Cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with That.

If you’re a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you are a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to Wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will Have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear.

No comments: