Saturday, February 18, 2006

EYE CANDY

I came across this wonderful blog a couple of weeks ago, and make it a point of checking in every day.
Farmgirl Fare is a treat for your eyes. You will find, farm photos, food, writing, recipes and more.
It is well worth a visit.

Nearly everyone dreams of moving to the country, but few are crazy enough to actually do it. I am one of those few. In 1994, at 26, I sold my bakery cafe, packed 200 boxes of books & antiques, & waved goodbye to California. Armed with a basic knowledge of gardening, an overenthusiastic sense of adventure, & lots of naivete, I dragged 4 cats, a huge dog, & my equally greenhorn husband to a 280-acre, 140-year-old farm in the middle of nowhere.

2 comments:

Ted said...

Very interesting

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

That's cool!!