Friday, April 27, 2007

Keewee's Ramblings

Friday already, how did it sneak up so fast? What on earth have I been doing all week?

Well, Monday and Tuesday I was at work, Wednesday I sat in front of my computer for a while in the morning, then went for a 90 minute massage around the noon hour. I am now asking myself, "self, why didn't you get your massage today? you sat for several hours yesterday at your PC keyboard submitting recipes for the Fishin' club's cook book, and your shoulders are soooo stiff "

Our Fishin' Club has a scholarship program and through the creation and sales of our cook book, we hope to raise more funds for scholarships. We hope to have our cook book printed and ready to sell by Early August.
So, who wants to buy a cook book or two? They make great Christmas, Birthday, or Just Because, gifts. Yes, I'm shamelessly "yes you are shameless" hush up, head voice, pushing sales, it is a worthy cause, and we don't want all our efforts to be for naught. Sheesh! if you don't ask, you don't receive.

Today, I was planning on getting outdoors to do a little gardening, I hear weeds calling my name," keewee, Keewee " hush, and there are a few plants I bought yesterday which need to be planted soon, but a chilly wind is blowing and being cold is not on my agenda for today. "sissy" Oh do be quiet. Don't you all have little voices in your head too? *grin*

Let's see, it is almost 9am, I am still sitting here in my nice cosy goose down robe, "wuss" and planning my next move. More coffee, breakfast, or perhaps breakfast and more coffee " make up your mind won't you, the day is slipping by" So, what's your point?
I think I had better move before Head Voice takes over completely, *chuckle*

You all have a wonderful day, and don't let those little voices push you around *smile*




2 comments:

Ted said...

Your book idea sounds like a very worthy cause. What a great idea. Might have to look into that.

Anonymous said...

Spring has finally arrived in my part of the world and I too am now doing a little puttering in and about the garden. Still too early to plant.. but we too have a few weeds that are starting to make themselves known.