Sunday, April 22, 2007

A very full weekend

Yesterday MrC and I went up to the CWSA range for a bowling pin shoot, and today we went back for a hanging steel match.

I did rather well today, coming in second, and yesterday I finished in second also.
You can read about yesterdays match HERE. MrC does a better job at telling the story than I do, and tomorrow sometime, he will have a blow by blow of today's match, so I will update with another link.

The weather today was by far, nicer than yesterday, and by the time were ready to leave for home it was quite warm.
As MrC drove, and I sat in the passenger seat, feeling the warmth of the sun, listening to the drone of our vehicle's engine, and feeling the motion of our *vanmoble* (that's what we call it) *grin* I found myself fighting to keep my eyes open. I could hardly stay awake for the 20 minute drive home, in fact, I thought it would have been nice if MrC had kept on driving and driving so I could have taken a nice long nap. Chuckle!
I did try to nap after we had unloaded the van, but that only lasted about a half hour, dang, I find it hard to sleep during the daylight hours.
I can guarantee I will sleep like a baby tonight.


1 comment:

mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Congrats on our second place finishes! That nap does sound very tempting!