Friday, November 07, 2008

A day in the hospital

Last evening my honey, MrC was rushed to hospital with chest pains. The good news is that instead of heart problems, he has a gall stone. At the time of this posting, he is in surgery.
If you wish to send him get well wishes, please feel free to leave a comment here, and I will see to it that when he is feeling up to it, I will make sure he sees them.
Now I am going to nap in the family waiting room, until the surgeon comes in to give me an update on my honey's condition.
UPDATE:
After a restless, painful night, at 7:30am just before I left the hospital for home, MrC was resting and thankfully the pain was now at a tolerable level. If all goes well, the doctor will allow him to come home tomorrow.
Now I am going to crawl into bed, and hopefully, manage to get a couple of hours sleep before driving back to the hospital.

4 comments:

Phil said...

Sorry to hear that, KeeWee. We were all looking forward to seeing you guys again on Sunday.

Please let Mike know that RNS is rooting for him and we hope to see him up and about in the near future.

Melody Byrne said...

We are thinking of you guys. Hope MrC gets better soon.

Maria Verivaki said...

glad to hear he is well - all the very best

Anonymous said...

sending love and hugs to you both, hope Mr c will soon be home