Monday, June 08, 2009

Washington State steel challenge

This past weekend Mr C. and I loaded up our RV and drove to Ephrata WA where we competed in the Steel Challenge Championship.


This is the squad I was on. A fun bunch of guys.

We were anticipating very hot dry conditions, which would have made for a very long, hot uncomfortable day. Lucky for us, the day was overcast and it did not rain until about half way through the match, and even then the showers were off and on again.
I shot fairly well, much to my surprise as I had not done any practice at all, and I came home with a prize for "Top Lady" Mr C has a short post HERE

3 comments:

mistaya's M.O.M. said...

Congrats on the good shooting and your award! You are a natural!

lom said...

Well done Keewee

cassie-b said...

Kudos !!!