Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some R&R before winter settles in

We arrived in Prescott Arizona yesterday afternoon. We are here to shoot in the Arizona State Steel Challenge on Saturday. Today we ran out to the range to check it over, and learned that a small 5 stage match was going to be held, so we came back to town to buy some ammo to shoot the match. It was a fun match and afterwards we came back to town, ate rather well at A Golden Corral buffet and we are now resting in our motel. Neither of us slept well last night so we are tired.
Tomorrow we have a tour of the Ruger factory, then plan to do a little sightseeing in the afternoon. I want to got to the Gateway mall where I worked a number of years ago. I know at least two of my friends still work there so it would be nice to see them again. I will have photos and a report after we get home on Monday.

1 comment:

Gail Wilson said...

I hope you can get some rest and soak up some sunshine while you are down there!
Hugs, Gail