Sunday, April 05, 2009

A beautiful day On Whidbey Island

What a fantastic day we have had here in the Pacific North West. It was in the 60's and the sun beamed down on me all day long.
I spent almost the entire day getting some gardening chores done, and by golly I sure feel tired. Of course, feeling tired could also be a side effect from the large glass of Merlot I drank a while ago.
Here is my check list from Keewee's Garden :
Sheets removed from over seedlings ~ check
Compost spread on front flower garden ~ check
All gardens soaked in llama tea ~ check
Leaves raked up ~ check
Weeds pulled ~ check
Nasty thorny bush( don't know the name of) cut back ~ check
Roses fertilized and dead branches pruned ~ check
Shower ~ check
Pour glass of Merlot ~ check
Finish blog post and go to bed ~ check.

So there you have it. I am tired but very happy with all I accomplished today.

No comments: