Monday, April 13, 2009

Just playin' around

I have two cameras and with one of them came, MGI Photo Suite. It has been so long since we downloaded the program that I don't even remember which camera it came with. Anyhow, I decided it was about time to figure out all I can do with it. There are shapes, frames, collages, photo albums and a quite few other things you can amuse yourself with. I have the first version, and there is a second you can buy, which does a whole lot more, but I figure this one will suit me just fine.
Creating the images and figuring out all that the program can do, is a whole lot more fun than trying to amuse myself watching all the junk they are putting on TV these days.
I thought the crocus turned out OK and I have several other images saved for future posts.




1 comment:

cassie-b said...

What a great and interesting picture. Thanks