Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh! what a Beautiful Day

I spent most of today out side digging in the dirt. It was finally warm enough to bring my geraniums up out of the basement, where I store them over the winter months, and get them into pots.

Not being one to keep a written journal of all the seasonal happenings in my garden, I have decided to have another blog called Keewee's Garden. This will be an easy way for me to see the progress of my garden over the seasons and years.

Keewee's Garden
is going to be a record of all my gardening efforts, my success and failures. There will be photos to record the development(or lack of) of the plants, and the changes I make to the garden as time goes by.

I have already recorded the beginning of one of my new gardens, created in 2004 and will be adding new material until I am caught up to this years plantings.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to enjoy following your garden throughout the seasons. Thank you and keep up the good work, we love your blog.
D