Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006 is here and there are Things To Do

2006 is here, all the Christmas and New Year celebrations are over, so now, as
Mr. Completely says 'Back to the Grind' We already have many fun things planned for the upcoming year. Go on over to MrCompletely's site to see our schedule.

I know one thing I am going to do, and that is, get more exercise, and limit my chocolate treats! I am a true 'chocoholic'.
I have put my jar of chocolate treats up in a very high cupboard, and need a stepstool to get the jar. IT WORKS!! It is an effort to go find my stepstool to get chocolate, so I do not bother.

You would be proud of me. Last night I was craving chocolate, just one, ("just one? yeah! right, until you get into the jar") I hate the little voices in my head, anyhow, I really had to tell myself it was way too late at night for sugar, so forget it. I went to bed without chocolate. WHOO HOO ! victory.

Another thing I am going to do for my self, is take advantage of the free massage, I get every month, at the spa where I work.
I was there this morning for a massage, and OH! BOY do I ever have sore spots, in spots I never knew I had, I gotta' them worked out.

Now I have to get my behind away from the computer and do some real work!



No comments: