Monday, January 30, 2006

I AM SO LUCKY

My honey, Mr. C made my birthday a special day indeed.

On Saturday morning, after my usual kiss and hug goodbye from my honey, I left the house to put in my half day at work.
Upon my arrival back home, Mr.C met me at the door and said, " you had better go check your email" My first reaction was, what has happened, my brain was not in the 'birthday mode yet'.

As I entered the den, the first thing I noticed was an envelope propped up on my computer keyboard leaning against a black monitor. "BLACK MONITOR, wait a moment, this is new, it is a flat screen, this is my birthday present !!! " Whoo Hooo!!!

When I had finished jumping up and down, I opened the envelope, to find a computer created birthday card, how cool, how special.

As all this excitement was going on Mr.C was standing there with a smile on his face, enjoying my reaction, he then told me to check out his blog as there was a message there for me.
"A message for me on his blog, I wonder what that is all about."

I very quickly, click, click clicked my way to Mr Completely's blog and found, well I am not going to tell you, you are going to have to go there to find out for yourself click HERE

Thank you Mr. C for a wonderful birthday.



2 comments:

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Happy Bday, Keewee! :)

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday, Keewee!!