Monday, January 09, 2006

Birdie House Bargain



I was going to tell you all about our weekend adventures but you can go read about it at Mr. Completely's.

On the way out of Washougal we stopped at a Bi-mart.

On my first sweep up the sale aisle, I noticed the Christmas bird houses , which were priced at $7.99 , down from $22, I thought it was a great price and maybe I would buy one after I had checked out all the other goodies.

On my second trip down the Christmas aisle, I mentioned to one of the sales associates, who was standing near by, that the price on the bird houses was really good. She told me ALL Christmas items were selling for 25 cents each, I could hardly believe I heard her correctly.

We came out of the store with all four bird houses which were left, a few other decorations, and four tins of Danish Butter Cookies for 25 cents, which Mr. Completely discovered, just as we were about to leave the store.

Oh! how I LOVE a bargain!


No comments: