Sunday, March 19, 2006

First Time Ever

Yesterday Mr. C and I attended the *first ever* Steel Challenge Match at the CWSA range in Coupeville.

I really did not want to go to this match, but decided to get over my attitude, go and do my best. I think my attitude came from lack of sleep, nerves at not having shot one of these matches before, and it was so darn cold outside.

The day was cold, but after I had shot my first round, and heard the plunk- ring, plunk-ring sound of lead hitting metal, I knew I had performed better than anticipated, my attitude dissolved, and I kinda' enjoyed the rest of the day.

I did not have my camera with me to record the event, but Mr. C thought to put his into his range bag, so you will find pictures and a more in-depth report at Mr. Completely's


No comments: