Thursday, June 01, 2006

First Of The Season

The Daylily is Bright and sunny, just like the day and my temperament.

I finally have a day off. Whew! I can't tell you how good it feels to be able so sit and enjoy my first cup of coffee of the morning and contemplate what I want to do with my day.

As I was wandering around the yard, camera in hand, I noticed how much growth there has been this last week after all the rain we have had. There are blooms starting everywhere and I think in a couple more days the colors should be spectacular.

Did I tell you how much I enjoy gardening? well of course I have, you are probably tired of me saying so. Gardening is such great therapy, there is something very satisfying about planting and watching things grow, which produce beautiful blooms or vegies for dinner.



1 comment:

Ginco said...

Glad to hear you,re feeling
on top of the world again.