Monday, August 13, 2007

Life is Grand

There goes another weekend, and a busy one it was too.

Saturday MrC and I drove over to Kitsap to attend a steel challenge match. The weather was nice and warm, the other competitors a nice friendly bunch making for a fun filled day.
After the match some of us stopped at The 19th Hole, a bar/restaurant for something to eat and drink while all the match scores were tallied.
After all the scores were added up and placed in order, I was thrilled to see I had placed second after MrC.
Sunday we drove up to Coupeville to the CWSA range for a hanging plate match, but only five shooters turned up. I placed third.

Today I have to come back to earth and put in a couple of days work, then at 5am on Wednesday morning we are flying down to Burbank, California, to attend the World Steel Challenge Championship held at Valencia.


Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.
Confucius

2 comments:

mistaya's M.O.M. said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend! I will be anxious to see all of you pictures and to hear your stories about your California shooting trip!!! I hope you have a fabulous time.

Anonymous said...

Confucius is always right, good luck

helen