Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Good to Be Alive

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
Iv'e got a beautiful feeling, everythings going my way.

I think this is from the show Oklahoma

I just felt like singing, ( just to myself, that is. I would not want to ruin anyones day) The sun is shining, there is no wind, the hummingbirds are at the feeders, sucking down the nectar as though it will be their last meal, and many other kinds of birds are enjoying breakfast at Keewee's breakfast bar.

All the plants in my garden are growing almost before my eyes, and maybe I will get out in my garden and replant the strawberries. They have been in wooden planters and not doing as well as I want them to, so perhaps they will do better in a very large old galvanized tub I have kept for plants of one kind or another.

I can smell my fresh brewed coffee, so I wish you all a wonderful day, and I am off to see what adventures lie in wait for me.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like singing...we often break out in song at my house. It's fun when a word or phrase reminds you of a song and then everyone breaks out in song. Call us strange but it's what we do. I hope you have a great day

Anonymous said...

You sure sound like one happy
little bumble bee, keep on
buzzing, I mean singing !!
Those biscuits were super,
all munched away by hubby,
myself and the"baby and ruler"
of this household (West High-
land Terrier)
All I did was convert the
ounces into grams etc.
Thanks again for sharing
that.

Anonymous said...

Hey there girl...you just made my day!! You sound so happy that I can't help but smile,smile,smile!! g.

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

riannan, hummingbirds are a delight, I never grow tired of watching them.