Friday, May 19, 2006

Ready for the Carnival

The theme for this week's Carnival Of The Recipes is crock pot recipes.

I love to use my slow cooker during the summer heat. Not only does the house stay cooler if I am not using the oven, I can leave the cooker to do it's job and go to work or play and come back to a meal already pepared. As I have two cookers, I can have the main course in one, and dessert in the other.

Yesterday in between watering the garden, attending a meeting and waiting for another yard of compost to be delivered for the garden, I made the recipe for the carnival.

Oh ! Boy! is this one yummy, we know for sure, as Mr. C and I both had to *taste test* it, twice. Quality control is very important, you know.

I will post the recipe later on tonight.

You all have a fabulous day.

No comments: