Monday, May 29, 2006

OHHH NO!!!

I had grand ideas about having something really entertaining, or at least amusing to say today, but my brain does not seem to want to function.

This last week, I have been covering for my co- worker's vacation and just this morning I was telling my self that tomorrow, Tuesday, when M returns from vacation, will be a day to look forward to, at last I will be able to get some rest.

Forget about any rest tomorrow. M called me, this afternoon from an Airport back East, to say that their early morning flight had been cancelled due to bad weather. M called again later this afternoon to let me know they had finally managed to book seats on a flight Tuesday AM.
Groannnn!!! I will have another day, or perhaps two days work ahead of me before I get time off.

Memorial weekend was very busy at the spa. When you have a *Desk Diva * job as I do, I am responsible for not only making guest appointments, checking guests in and out, scheduling appointments, helping the therapists with some setup, keeping caught up on the laundry and many other small chores to numerous to mention,which help the whole operation run like a well oiled wheel, I also have to be cheerful, friendly and professional which can be a #*%#@* challenge when you are exhausted. You would be proud of me, I managed to get through the day without chewing anyone out. Now if only I can manage the same tomorrow, wish me well.
So off to bed I go, to try and get some sleep and be somewhat rested for my day tomorrow.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep smiling Keewee!!YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I totally understand how you feel girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good nite,s
sleep Keewee, the butterflies
and dragonflies are waiting for you in the garden.
DRAGONFLY.

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Dragonfly, I had a very restless night, so am feeling somewhat cranky today. I will have to keep all the energy stored up until I get home tonight. Can't be taking my tiredness out on the customers, just have to keep on smilin'

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

PS I have a bottle of wine chilling ready for when I get in the door tonight.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girldriend, Knowing you, I know you will get through your day like the true professional you are.
D

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Hope it went well!