Monday, May 08, 2006

Introducing ----Dragonfly

A couple of weeks ago I started receiving comments on my blog from Dragonfly. I was intrigued. There was something about the comments and the name Dragonfly. I had to know more about this person and where they were from.

After a few days, and comments back and forth on Keewee's corner I asked Dragonfly if they had a blog. No they did not.

To shorten the story, Dragonfly and I emailed each other sharing information. I discovered that Dragonfly lived in Switzerland and thought it would be interesting to have her as my guest blogger on Keewee’s corner if she was willing, and I am happy to say, she said yes.

Today I was excited to receive photos and descriptions from dragonfly which I am posting for your viewing pleasure.

Thank you Dragonfly.

From where we live in Basel, it’s a short walk downtown, this
picture shows a music shop and above - the "garden", which is
quite unique due to lack of garden space.

click on pictures for larger view

In the Heart of town we have the Rathaus - Government building,
striking in colour, with very old paintings on the walls.

There will be more wonderful pictures from Dragonfly in the future.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, I am looking forward to seeing more from your friend and guest blogger Dragonfly.
J

Anonymous said...

I must add, Basel looks
pretty good on Keewee,s
Blog.

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

You really have to look at the larger view on the *rathaus* to appreciate the beautiful art work.