Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Goodnight Prayer

WOMAN'S POEM

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong,
One who loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
And when I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Loves my family and my mother,
no wandering eyes for another.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind, And knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end, And always be my very best friend.


MAN'S POEM

I pray for a hot-deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs, Who owns a liquor store, a big screen TV and a golf course.
This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a s**t!

Thanks to Roxie

3 comments:

Marsha Loftis said...

lol!!!!! very cute.

Phyllis said...

Oh so true!!!! HAHAHAHA

Ginco said...

Aren't we a realistic bunch?
But the male doesn't ask for
much, LOL!!!