Please note the rules.
Rules of this tag
1. Name the person who tagged you
2. 8 things about you
3. Tag 6 people
Gincoleaves tagged me. Gee thanks (groan!)
1. I am an Aquarian ~The Water Carrier
January 21 to February 19
Friendly and humanitarian ~ I am
Honest and loyal ~ that’s me
Original and inventive ~ me also
Independent and intellectual ~ yup!
On the dark side....
Intractable and contrary ~ occasionally
Perverse and unpredictable ~ sometimes
Unemotional and detached ~ I can be
2. I am an orderly person, heaven help me please. Mr. C is not orderly. ( he just came into the room and read this over my shoulder, and says, “ I am orderly, just not the same orderly as you, I can finds things just as easily as you can” Geez! That’s true, much to my amazement, he can find things in his work space, which I keep out of.)
I guess I get to learn more about patience , which I thought I had plenty of already.
3. My hobbies include pistol shooting matches, getting my hands in the dirt and creating a beautiful garden, and during the winter months I love to sit in a comfy chair by the open fire and read a book. Oh yeah! I love to get away with my honey in our little RV on camping trips during the summer.
4. I love to bake desserts, which you have probably gathered from all the recipes I have posted on my blog.
5. Most times I dress in comfortable clothes, jeans and tee shirt or a nice sweater on the colder days, but I do love to dress up in my finest if we go somewhere special.
6. I do not make close friends easily. I am not the kind of person who has to be constantly going somewhere or be on the phone with a friend. Once I have had my say, that is pretty much the end of it, I guess I am not one for idle chatter.
If you are one of my close friends, then you are one of my best friends forever.
7. I am very easy going, and will put up with a lot of crap from folks, up to a point, but if you step on my toes once too often, well, you had better be prepared, my temper will come out in full force.
8. I do not tolerate, rudeness, liars, or kiss up people, these are the kind of folks I avoid.
There, that’s done. Whewww!
I am not going to tag anyone, but if you want, please jump on board.
It is a fun way to find out a little more about the personality of our blogger friends.
If you do it in an RV, it may be fun but it is definitely not camping.
At least not the way I was raised.
Happy Halloween! I love your costume. And ps... thanks for not tagging anyone, LOL.
Thanks for doing the tag Keewee, it's always nice to know just a little more about the person we "talk" to everyday. LOL!
Post a Comment